Also, special considerations apply in cases where couples have been married for less than 2 years.
The Court will have regard to the following when assessing an Application for Divorce:-
- Whether appropriate arrangements have been made for the children of the marriage, if any;
- Whether you have been married for less than 2 years;
- Whether you have been separated for at least 12 months.
We can help you prepare your divorce application or simply give you advice in relation to the application. If necessary, we can also appear for you at the divorce hearing.
Additional Services available to our existing clients:
- Preparation of Wills
- Powers of Attorney
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- General conveyancing following the conclusion of a Family Law matter that requires the transfer or sale of real estate